Nutrient Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas Forum

3 posters

Go down

Ideas Forum Empty Ideas Forum

Post by Admin Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Lets get our thoughts in here gents

Admin
Admin

https://nutrients.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ideas Forum Empty Re: Ideas Forum

Post by David_Zen Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 pm

A wellness centre in the City that tailors the needs of the individual.

Everyone is genetically unique and a space is there for a provider that tailors to people individual needs.

This will cover, nutrition, physical and emotional needs.

One primary focus can be assessing and recommendation supplementation and lifestyle choices over food and environement

David_Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:37 pm

I'm going to have a good think about this over the weekend and will add more then..
But I'm thinking at the mo..
Physical and emotional - i think this is a good
I think some people(especially men) dont like to admit stress/anxiety..but if they can use us for a physical assessment then the emotional stuff will also come out..
Targeted nutrition/supplementation for physical improvement
Targeted nutrition/supplementation for emotional improvement
both with questionnaires and/or lab tests

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Just been speaking to my sister about this(Andrea)..she may post some thoughts..
Also she has a friend called Lisa who is v passionate about this..
Some intersesting reading from them..

http://www.gaps.me/

http://www.doctor-natasha.com/gaps-book.php

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathan75 Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:38 pm

GAPS is a similar diet, as the anti fungal diet, the metabolic typing diet etc. But it might be the closest to the gut healing that a client might need in the first stages of overall well being.

jonathan75

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Just on train been reading about GAPs, 99.9% of people would struggle with that, we need something much simpler.

http://www.brainstormhealth.co.uk

These guys do something similar to what we ant to do..
They sell those foot ionising detox things, I thought they were snake oil? You guys know about these?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathan75 Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Look I am already dealing with this stuff on a daily basis, so I have already thought about what it would take to get someone back to feeling their best.

Like I said the William Walsh system is about giving the body the supplements it needs to make neurotransmitters etc. As a short-term fix getting people hooked into a system that will be quick and easy and that will suit the city boys and girls best.

My take on getting back to your best involves many things, but the most important things for me are digestion, intestinal flora because they're 80% of our immune system and the hormonal system. We can take care of all 3 systems on a basic level then this will be a good start.

I think we need to think about all the test out there and make some our own. We don't actually have to follow a system or say that the stuff we are doing will cure mental illnesses or moods. We could say the out come of our system is DaDaDa...

So I think we should look at all tests that have worked for illnesses in the past or things like the William Walsh, the gaps diet etc. We can then incorporate them into our own system. We know that healing the gut contributes to the overall health in the body and reducing stress too. Most stresses are precised in the brain as the overall stress. So back pain is a stress, eating chemicals is a stress, air pollution is a stress. Our system should take from the best of all the other systems and slam them into one.

So digestion, how good is the digestion because without digestion you can not absorb the food that you need to feel calm.

How much flora do you have in the gut and what different types of species do you have? I know for a fact the next rounds of medicines are not antibiotics they're intestinal implants. A good percent of illnesses start in the gut and we know that their is a gut brain connection. So the gut has nearly as many neurons as the brain. So gut health is the key too.

What is the function of the hormonal system, organ system. Take the liver for instance it detoxifies fat soluble toxins as I know it, bile takes these toxins out from the liver area and drops them into the small intestine. When you eat fibres, these toxins then leave the body in with these fibres. If you do not have the fibres to get rid of these toxins then they recirculate back with the bile into the body. When the livers is over run and it hasn't got the nutrients it needs to detoxify itself, it then proceeds to drop these toxins into the blood stream. Fat soluble toxins are attracted to fats, in women the store in their fats cells because their body fat percent is higher and they tend to be further away from the heart. In men with less fat (This is just my thought) these fats could end up in the spinal cord and the brain because in the blood stream they can do more harm than stored in fats. Most of these guys in the city I guess have a poor liver function because of the amount they drink and the chemical they eat in their foods. Brain fog could be a sign of poor liver function. My point is that yes you can test people and give them vitamins, but that is only half the story because the body is a complex system.

So if you want to give people supplements we should put them into personality type groups. say we figure out a test protocol then have the five body, personality types for instances. if it overmethylation type we have a booklet that teaches this person to manage themselves for being an overmethylated person.

We can sell our own sets of vitamin drinks and do something that cost less and is easy to manage. Say we charge £150 for testing put outcome online, if we have 1000 people that will be £15000 per month etc. It is quite cheap but this is our generic testing package that will cost us very little to do.

jonathan75

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 pm

So, if we split the initial offering into 3 parts (That will overlap with a holistic approach).

1. Gut Health - encompassing digestion, intestinal flora, liver function etc
We would need to do tests for this, questionnaire
Recommended protocol and follow up

2. Physical Health – People who feel run down and/or want peak athletic performance

3. Emotional Wellbeing – Stress/Anxiety/depression/feeling run down

I think for a first offering we would need to tailor each customers profile and recommended protocol going forward. We may be able to make this a little more generic in the future but I think we may to see how say our first 100 customers profile and react to the recommended protocols. Hopefully in the future we can use technology to do all this for us. It would be great to a have a computer program that takes in questionnaire, and lab results and then gives a recommended profile to a client. I also think that we may need to get a doctor/nutritional phd on board for a couple of reasons. When people use us they will research what expertise we have. Also, a doctor should be able to do the clinical tests that we want, I mean getting the samples. (Something we need to have a chat about).
We need to research what lab tests we would need.
Breaking the offering into 3 parts as above as a few advantages;

• It breaks the price down to make things look a bit cheaper. But when we get a client we subtly try and push them into all 3 as a holistic approach would be better for them..Up to them if they agree
• Also I think men especially would be more inclined to look at physical improvement and then open up a bit more that they are perhaps always feeling drained/stressed etc..
We would need to keep the process as easy as possible for the client to understand and adhere to. People are lazy and want maximum results with minimum input. If some clients want to be a little more committed then great, we can offer diet and training advice..

We really need to sit down for a few hours and get in agreement and actions going forward.
David, I know you go away soon – Would you have time to meet you go with John and I to go through this and get an agreement in principle?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum